Congratulations upon your engagement and forthcoming wedding from all the team at Wedding Belles!
The next few months will be exciting, but may also be a little stressful - so relax and let our experienced, friendly and professional staff take the strain out of your preparations. At Wedding Belles we pride ourselves in the knowledge that our service is second to none.
Many bridal stores attempt to emmulate us (and we take that as a compliment!) -but very few succeed!
We are one of the largest and longest established (18 years!) bridalwear retailers in North Wales & North West.
Situated in the the pretty village of Llanfairpwll -gwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.... (yes, the one with the longest name!) Wedding Belles is the first choice for many brides both near and far.
Established in 1997,we have a wealth of experience in the industry- having assisted thousands of brides choose the gown of their dreams.
Everything a bride and her attendants could possibly need to complete the wedding day look is available under one roof.
Buying your gown is not just about the dress itself- you need to be confident that the store you are working with is fully commited to you.
Our friendly, experienced staff are here to advise and guide you through the process of choosing your dream dress, with your privacy protected in our beautifully appointed, individual fitting rooms.
- Fabulous choice of fabrics, and styles to suit all tastes, together with a myriad of accessories such as tiaras, veils and shoes from award -winning designers.
- Exclusive design service is also available for tiaras, jewellery and veils - for those who cannot find what they want ‘off the peg’.
- Cater for all sizes and budgets- conscious that our brides deserve the very best products , our aim is to meet that objective within each individuals's budget.
- Styles vary from traditional to contemporary, sizes from 8 to 32; for weddings abroad we have lightweight crepe and chiffon fabrics on simple but stunning dresses at affordable prices.
- Delivery times vary but now 5 to 7 months typically, but we will do our best to accommodate late orders if at all possible. If we don’t carry a particular gown by one of our suppliers we are very happy to obtain it for you.
- A full alteration service is available at competitive prices- we do NOT charge per fitting as is common in most stores; instead, an estimate is given at the outset.
In order that every bride should receive the service she deserves at this very special occasion, appointments are preferred for the comfort/privacy of our client, and also due to security issues. We hope all our prospective clients understand that the same courtesy would apply to them should they choose to shop with us.
Opening hours are 10am to 4pm, Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
Out of hours by prior arrangement, and subject to a fee which is refundable upon firm order
We will endeavour to always attend to a clients needs but please note that our priority must be our booked client (which could be you/ your sister/ friend etc), and we cannot guarantee availability of fitting rooms or staff to look after you without prior appointment.
We look forward to being of service to you in the very near future!
Diane Roberts M.D.